Sunday, March 4, 2007

things i love (dedicated to hannah hahaha)

no particular order


MY FRIENDS
my family
music
finding an old cd that you love but forgot about
baseball season(GO SOX!)
football
being able to trust that my secrets are going to be kept
being trusted with a secret
listening and trying to help with my friends problems
when people listen to me, even if it isnt anything important that i have to say
my happy place(haha yes i have a happy place)
no drama
movies
inside jokes
nihongo kurasu(japaneese class)
p.e.
advancing on my max on bench, power clean, and squat
the drinking fountain in the weights room
the feeling you get after a good workout, complete exhaustion
midafternoon naps
the lunch table that we are gunna take
jogging (sometimes)
pay day
japaneese movies
cookies
singing at the top of your lungs
when girls sing
hair
eyes
looking into her eyes for hours on end
long walks holding her hand
camping
fishing
hunting
wakeboarding
snow
ice fishing
snowmobiling
fourwheeling
going on a walk alone in the mountains to think and get away
going on a walk with someone else to talk to and have a good time
the smell after it rains
puddle jumping
getting to know new people
getting to know old friends better than before
when i get a call from a friend
swimming
moab
white watter rafting(my one true love)
waking up and having a txt waiting for me
eating sun flower seads, drinking mt. dew and watching a baseball game
people knowing im not ok even when i say i am
fridays
saturdays
some sundays
my young men leaders and the guys in my quarm
LAUGHING
halo partys haha
the dallas cowboys
the jazz
the red sox
when the yankees loose
byu
people that always understand you
knowing you will always have someone to talk to
chuck noris(hahahahahahahahahahahaha)
wrestling with my siblings
knowing who i am, and where i came from
not knowing where im going
adventures
new experiences
family vacations
those people that always make your day ten times better
MY LIFE!!!!!
who ever is still reading this
who ever is gunna comment this
my friends being happy
doing nothing at all
dates
random movie/dane cook/funny comments/txts
skipping, haha yeah i said it

im not done, ill finish later

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

yahoo, list. i need to make an updated one of these. perhaps later i will steal your idea.

Hannah said...

yay. aren't you glad i told you to do this? it seems to make everything seem wonderful for a little bit, no matter what is going on in your life. yay for "i love" lists. :) i think i will make an updated one pretty soon too.

Heather said...

That's really nice. None of those things surprise me about you :) hehehe you make me giggle

Britta Nystul said...

I love my soulmate, because he definitely rocks my world.

Roberto Lerma said...

wow, that's quite a list there Tyler, i probably don't even love that many things and you're not even done, jeez (that's a comment ^^ talking about the blog, gosh you people can't ever do it right)

Love,
Berto

Anonymous said...

...and randi. of course. i should be on everyone's i love list. maybe i should make one of these...hmmmmm

Love forever and always
Randalynn

Jennifer said...

wow, you really need to blog again. lol.

Hannah said...

dear tyler.
if you REALLY loved me...
you would blog more!!!
mucho love that apparently isn't returned.
Hannah

Shalena said...

nice i love all those things too