Thursday, August 21, 2008

new new new

hey gang.
holy cow. my head hurts. i've been in information overload for about 3 days now. haha i've met maybe 10 to 15 people on a personal level and could only tell you 5 maybe 6 names haha.

the connections class that i'm up here early for is pretty cool. really easy because my professor is awesome. i'm home early because he wanted to hurry through the lesson so he could go home and nap haha. i know, sweet right.

enano is relieved. he isn't the weird roommate. haha by far.

i ate lunch with casey cook today and nick warren. it was cool seeing them again. i didn't even know they were coming here.

oh and i randomly ran into siera nicole....if anyone remembers her from....well, before high school. haha she still totally remembered me. it was really shocking. 

well thats my last few days in a nutt shell.
i'll try to do this more often. or as often as i can.

love, tyler

3 comments:

Roberto Lerma said...

I TOTALLY remember Sierra. She was in my 5th grade class. haha.

Anonymous said...

yes. definatly blog more.

i like it. :)

Anonymous said...

me and berto rock. we commented at the exact same time